Friday, January 13, 2012

Weekend Motivation!!!!

Well interwebz peoples that read this blog, the weekend has arrived and I am beyond excited!!!!

I am probably more excited about the Olympic Marathon Trials that are here, and that will be taking place right in front of my face tomorrow morning!!! 

Its just going to be an amazing weekend no matter what happens out there (to me) on Sunday!!!
(I am actually typing this out on Wednesday for a scheduled posting since I am going to be busy busy busy on Friday morning working on Trials volunteer stuff and then hitting up the Expo (probably there now!), but I have to say that my spirits are high, my body feels grrrrrrrrrreat and I have an overwhelming sense of optimism for this 'last marathon for a while'...I plan on going out kicking and screaming!!!)

Just thought this one was funny...cute...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome race Sunday! And remember Ryan Hall is married (I think).

Melissa said...

Love it!

I hope you can help me out in the optimism and excitement part for the race itself.

I am happy and excited for the weekend, to see you, and to get a much needed break.

GodlessNurse said...

I'll be thinking of you and sending you swift vibes tomorrow. Go get 'em.