I have full range of motion with my back, and the numbness in my foot (directly related to my back issue) seems to be OK. My PF flared up a bit yesterday on my left heel, but I am not concerned about that in the least.
Even after the 10 mile run, a hard workout yesterday at the gym (1 hour: back, biceps and triceps) AND 15 min ab's...AND working 2 days at the L (standing for 12 hours), all is well.
This week as far as running goes, well its light for obvious reasons. Here is the running schedule:
- Monday - 5 miles (with some mile repeats in there: nothing too fast thankfully)
- Tuesday - Off
- Wednesday - 4 miles
- Thursday - 3 miles
- Friday - 3 miles
- Saturday - Off
- Sunday - Marathon!
- Monday - Chest and shoulders, ab's
- Tuesday - Ab's (will do at home)
- Wednesday - Back, bicep's and triceps, ab's
- Thursday - Ab's (will do at home)
- Friday - Ab's (will do at home), light weights which I will also do at home with the equipment I have: 15lb, 10lb, 5lb and I also have a 20lb weighted bar
- Saturday - Ab's (will do at home)
- Sunday - obviously nothing but running :O)
- Two separate dinners pre-marathon; the last one being on Friday night with the KW group (so excited for this one); Coach will be talking and its always fun to hang out.
- Saturday of course is the 2012 Olympic Marathon Trials; busy busy morning! up at 4am to be at my first stop at 5am to load up the vehicle before heading downtown
- I have my friend MK coming in to town to stay with me as she is also running Houston; EXCITED to see her!
- Then on Sunday, after the marathon, there is the Texans game!!!! And then 2 marathon after parties to hit up!
I am working on a marathon week food post, along with 2 separate product reviews. I received a pair of Reebok running shoes for review and also some nutrition bars from another company! Lot's to catch up!
The blog will be busy with a lot of great and interesting posts in the next few weeks!
Marathon Trials, Marathon and product reviews! Oh my!