Monday, September 19, 2011

Where I Went and Where I'm Going

Last Weeks Training (where I went)

Monday - 6 miles - Check!  Treadmill
Tuesday -  Hot yoga (90 min) - No check! - Unscheduled rest day.  The previous 8-10 days caught up to me and I just felt like my body needed a break big time.
Wednesday - 8 miles  - Check!  Treadmill.
Thursday - Hot Yoga (90 min) - No check!  Officially decided that there would be no more [yoga] until after Chicago.  Instead I ran in my new 'hood for 5.5 miles (yay running!)
Friday - Rest Day - Check!
Saturday - 22 miles.  -  Check!  Yep the last looooong run before Chicago. 
Sunday - NOTHING!!  -  No check!  I actually got out and did 12 hilly miles along the bayou on the bike to stretch out the sore quads!  Go me!!!

This Weeks Training (where I'm going)

Monday - 4 miles
Tuesday - 6 miles
Wednesday - 8 miles incl 10x800 (yassos)
Thursday - 5 miles
Friday -  Rest
Saturday - 12 miles
Sunday - Rest

No comments: