- One week from today I will be in Chicago for the marathon!! So happy we booked early flights so that we arrive by 10am!
- I get to meet some crazy peeps including this person at breakfast on Saturday in Chicago. Wondering if Xaarlin is interested in joining?!?!?!
- Where we will gorge on pancakes at this neat-o place! Which thankfully is only a mile from our hotel.
- I am excited to actually get the chance to see this and this, since I didn't last year. In Marilyns defense she wasn't there last year.
- I am excited to run along Lake Shore Drive with my dear friend Tracey. We plan to run a short 2-3 miles on Friday morning. Last year I didnt run any in the days leading up to the marathon. I wanted to, I just never planned it, so it didnt happen.
Hoping it looks like this:
aaaaaaaaaand not like this (blizzard of early 2011):
6. Dinner reservations here with the girls on Friday. Love this place! Ate there twice while in Chicago last year.
7. Looking forward the Chocolate Cake Shake here after the marathon! I ate here the day after the marathon last year and it was to die for hot dogs!!! I didn't have the Chocolate Cake Shake last year, but I have been told I must have one!
8. Need I say more? Certain Tracey and I will be here at some point on Thursday as soon as we can dump our bags off at the hotel!