Monday, September 12, 2011

Where I Went and Where I'm Going

Where I Went (last weeks training)

Monday - 3 miles easy, 2 hot yoga classes  (3 hours worth! back to back), 2 mile trail run (with the Hashers)  Check!
Tuesday -  Hot yoga (90 Min)  Check!
Wednesday - 8 miles  Check!
Thursday - 4 miles  No check!  Moving day and I just had to much to wrap up that morning before the movers got there; which they arrived before 8.  I figure all the up and down of the stairs, plus moving the small stuff myself from my car counted for something! 
Friday - Rest Day   Check!
Saturday - 13 miles (cut back week); plan is to do the last 5 at goal marathon pace (10:18 or better)  Check!  Overall average pace was 10:29.  Honestly I think my Garmin is wonky.  Some of my miles were way faster than it indicated.  Hoping a hard reset to get it back working after the cat knocked it off the counter will help.
Sunday - 4 miles  No Check!   Just exhausted from moving for 2 days, working on Saturday after the run.  Plus I had to work on Sunday as well.

Where I'm Going (this weeks training)

Monday - 6 miles
Tuesday -  Hot yoga (90 min)
Wednesday - 8 miles
Thursday - Hot Yoga (90 min)
Friday - Rest Day
Saturday - 22 miles.  Yep the last looooong run before Chicago.  I still can't believe its 26 days to race day!
Sunday - NOTHING!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

26 days! wow, it got here quick.