Tuesday, June 14, 2011

With the temperatures rising to above 100deg today and not having the luxury of waiting till 6:30 or 7pm to run due to other commitments, I brought my stuff with me to just do my mileage on the treadmill...


Of course this also meant that I could get a weights work out in as well!  This makes me uber happy!

Why she chooses THOSE style of Lulu shorts I will never know...Pippa you disappoint...
So I did 50 minutes on the treadmill, mixing it up with incline (up to 4), and alternating every other song with fast pace then to medium pace.  I also threw in one song (walking fast) where I took 3 lb weights and did bicep curls and cross over 'hooks'. That made me sweat more than all the running and the inclines!

After I finished up there, I got going on the free weights (no machines today) and did 30 min of HIIT incorporating various exercises which revolved around biceps, triceps, back and chest.  After a set of 2 of certain rotations, I would do 30 jumping jacks fast, recover and begin again.
Good stuff.  

Maybe one day I won't know what 'fat' jeans are either...

No comments: