Friday, June 24, 2011

Heidi and her Run/Walk

Heidi Klum is the latest celeb to take up running...


No really...

Well...dammit.  Blogger is still not letting me embed code for some stupid reason and since the video isnt on YouTube ... all I can do is provide the link!

I know I could never ever run with her because her voice to me is like fingernails on a chalkboard!  I love Project Runway (starts up again end of July btw!!!), so I just endure her nasal-y self through it somehow.


So by the way ...  I did finish up my 8 miles on Wednesday and the afternoon run went WAY better than the previous afternoons run, thanks completely to the fact that we finally had cloud cover!!! And it rained!!!  And of course you already know I took yesterday off unscheduled.  I just had to listen to the body (which I have been having disc/back issues again, and well I just called it like I felt it and took the extra day!)  I am glad I did because the back feels waaaay better today!

Tomorrow is long run day, and shorter mileage than the 15 miles last week thank goodness!  Just 12 miles tomorrow for some reason, but who am I to argue!?  Stick to the schedule!!!  :o) 
Plan is not to pull a Heidi  :O), but instead take it 1 water stop at a time.

How far are you running tomorrow???  Do you carry your own fluids or lucky enough to run with a group that provides water/Gatorade stops on training runs?   Do you watch Project Runway?




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tomorrow I'm running as far as I feel like :p I only care any fuel with me if I'm running for over an hour, and then it has to be hot out. And sorry, I've never watched Project Runway :p

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bert said...

'Only' 6 miles (at marathon pace) tomorrow; yes watched Season 2 (I think) and liked it a lot. Have been watching a lot less TV since then (on purpose), so no more PR or Survivor.

Junie B said...

No Survivor?!?!?!? eek!!! :) LOVE THAT SHOW! :)