Monday, June 30, 2014

Things I am Loving Right Now

I always like when other bloggers do their Loving Right Now posts...and so I thought I would do one.  I always think oooh I need to blog about this because its so awesome I should share, but then I don't.

So here ya go!


 

These Boyfriend cuffed jean shorts!  I bought a pair a little over a week ago on a whim, and planned to take them back if I hated them once they arrived (yes I still order online sometimes because its convenient).  But OMGoodness I absolutely looooooooooooooooved them.  So I ordered another pair in the wash seen above.  So absolutely comfy and best part about them is you don't have to have a boyfriend to enjoy ;o)
Where:  Old Navy


This grocery store!!!
Where:  Sprouts
I have so many choices now I sometimes find myself overwhelmed!  What is kinda bad, but not really, is that I have fav items at Sprouts, Whole Foods and Costco.  So I try to stock up on those favs when I make the trip so I don't have to go to 5 different grocery stores each week.  My every week stores are the HUGE HEB store, or Kroger.  I spend less at Kroger, which sometimes I choose over HEB because of that very fact (impulse buying strategies in retail are not lost on me!).  But SPROUTS IS AMAZING!!!  If you have access to one, give it a try.  Yes its pricier, but less than Whole Foods, LOVE LOVE LOVE their store brands on so many items.  I also limit my WF's, Sprouts, Costco visits because impulse buying tendancies.
Soon we will have Trader Joes...and thats just a whole 'nother post just on its own :)



My employer!!
I have the same job (only a bit more responsibility for sure), that I have had basically forever...well not forever, but for a long time whether or not it was always called Business Analyst or not, it was in some form or fashion still the same basically.  In IT forever too..I don't know any differently, but sometimes I do think I might be better suited on the business side doing analysis, but I am still very content, especially here at my new place.  At Cabela's that was NOT the case, especially the last year.  I wanted out of IT so badly there, and while the opportunity presented itself a couple of times, it fell through, and now I know why.  I wasn't supposed to be there.  I was supposed to be HERE.  Back in Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




As mentioned above, I love Sprouts Farmers Market.  What I love is that they have a lot of their own private labled items that I can't get (or at least havent seen) anywhere else.  Its a lot like Traders Joes.  The majority of the store is Sprouts Market branded.  I came across this Quinoa, Brown and Wild Rice blend, thought it sounded interesting (I like all 3, but not really so much so on their own; I generally buy a wild/brown rice blend).  OMG SO DELICIOUS!  So yesterday morning, B and I had met in the Sprouts parking lot of a short run, afterwards I popped in and bought 4 more boxes to keep on hand.

OK tata for now!


No comments: