Saturday, July 28, 2012

My First Week as a Nebraska-ian

Before we get to that, wrap up on running...I ran Wed (7) and Thurs (4) and then got in roughly 10 miles this morning.

Plan on running again tomorrow morning before church, and then some swimming in the afternoon if the pool isn't overrun with children.  The community pool is great for lap swimming, with lanes and everything.  And muuuuch longer than my former silly pool back in Texas.

So here are a few pics from the past week...

en route to Nebraska

Yummy beer after a long day 1 in the car

FINALLY!


Early morning downtown on the way for an iced coffee

Main lobby (1 of 3) of my new workplace (not sure why its all fuzzy here on blogger)

County fair

Mutton bustin' at the County fair

Got myself a new house.  Well a new OLD house :)

Hot dog eating contest downtown this morning

Antique shopping.  Bought this cute old dinette and chairs for my new little area in the kitchen of new casa

Bought a WORKING old fashioned rotary dial phone just like I grew up with.  Cost?  $5  :)

No comments: