Tuesday, July 9, 2013

FrogFuel - New Product!

 
 
I was recently contacted by the folks at FrogFuel to try out their new product.
 
I just received it over this past weekend AFTER my long run so I didn't have the opportunity to try it out.
 
I plan on giving it a go this Saturday on my 15 miler, so a product review will be forthcoming.  I like the no carbs, no sugar, all protein bit already!!
 
In the interim though, here is a little bit about the product!
I will also be hosting a giveaway pack after my review so stay tuned!

FrogFuel is an advanced formulation protein that WILL take your workouts to the next level and get you seeing results quicker!

Why use FrogFuel?

1. It's hydrolyzed. Faster absorption means better performance and quicker recovery!
2. It's a Pure Collagen Protein - Improved skin, muscle mass and tone, increased joint flexibility, healthier bones, arteries, hair, nails and eyes.
3. Contains Taurine - Help rebuild muscles faster!
4. You can toss it in your go bag.

Unlike many other companies, the founders and owners of Frog Performance not only use their own products but also live and breathe the lifestyle they preach!
 
You've got one body so treat it right and enjoy life. Performing like a lean, mean, green machine!

There are no banned substances, sugars, fats, carbs, gluten, cholesterol, lactose & excess ingredients.

 


1 comment:

Karen Seal said...

Excited to hear your thoughts! I haven't tried this one yet! :0)