Friday, October 31, 2014

July 4th Before ... October 26th After

I know the 2 photos are a bit different in how far away from the lens I appear to be (clearly the first one was zoomed in as I didn't run that close to the camera, OR I cropped the original making it seem closer), but I am pretty stoked at the differences I can see in just over 3 months time.

I will be SO glad when I can stop all this running and focus 95% on lifting and 5% on running.


Run less, lift more.  It works.  It JUST works.

My plan after Houston and Katy is to do cardio a couple of times a week, maybe running, maybe not, and then on the weekend do a 3-5 mile run.  This will keep me in 5K and 10K shape for any races I do decide to do in the Spring.  Clearly they will NOT be for time.


I am STILL battling the midsection blues.  It IS better, trimmer, slimmer a little bit...but unless I give up all things wonderful to eat for probably a month...ugh...I do plan to focus more on that though up until Thanksgiving :O)  The 2 diff pairs of shorts here are a size smaller!  I am back in my original lulu speed short size, but not to the point where the waist is baggy like they use to be, so wearing full length shirts is still necessary ;o)


Ladies, trust me, TRUUUUUUUUUUUUST me once you start to near menopause this is TROUBLE!  Unless you are just blessed with great genes and an even better metabolism!


This week has been fabulous at the gym!  I am sore as hell but I expected that after going at everything so easy last week leading up to the half marathon.  A little worried about my legs for tomorrows (short long run), but eh, it'll be fine.


TTFN!!!



No comments: