Friday, August 23, 2013

Things I Am Loving Right Now: Nuun Hydration, Lululemon Shake and Break Shorts, Peanut Butter and Co, and Quaker POPPED! Rice Chips



Nuun!  And especially the Cherry Limeade Flavor  Photo Credit:  Me
 I pound this stuff so much its like its my job.  Especially on Fridays.  LOTS AND LOTS OF NUUN ACTION.  Its all I drink now.  Sugar free and not that crap sugary "sports" drink everyone still thinks is good for them (and full of crap calories too).  I quit that long before Chicago Marathon 2011 and been completely water water water during training and any distance race since.  Until I found Nuun.  I needed more to replace the salt loss, plus its just darn good! 

They are 'caffeine infused' but its not like your all jittery.  Not even a little bit. 
 
Until I finally finished researching Nuun, its product(s) etc.  I've tried several flavors and have pretty much settled on the Cherry LimeAde and the TriBerry.  Doesn't hurt that I get it for 50% through work either since I go through the stuff like crazy.

It adds flavor, but not overwhelming so.  And again, SO much better for you than either sports drinks or those stupid chemical bombs called drops like Crystal Light or Mio.  Blargh.
 


The new style of Lululemon short(s)  Photo Credit:  Me  Photo App: A Beautiful Mess
 I ended up buying this new style of short (just out last week) ONLY because of the print.  That print in the Speed Shorts that I have been wearing for a few years now literally sold out within minutes both in stores and online.

So week ago Tuesday when I went online to stalk the new Lulu merch (comes out every Tuesday online), I saw these shorts.  Obviously there were no reviews since no one had them yet.  I wanted more information on them, so I used Lululemons online chat with a representative and after asking my questions I knew what to expect, was OK with it, and knew I had to size down.  That is important to remember.  If you normally wear a certain size in the Speed Short, size down for this style.

The picture leads you to believe that they might be higher waisted than the low drop on the Speed Short, but they seemed the same to me when I put them on.

They are longer, by about 1/2 inch which is fine.

The true test was to run in them, which I did this past Saturday and loved them!  Now I want the solid black pair; just haven't ordered them yet.




OMG.  LOVE.  LOVE.  LOVE.  Photo Credit:  The internet/stock image
 
Really, if you love peanut butter, you'll love this. Actually, if you only kind of like peanut butter, you'll love this. Wait, if right now, you said you hated peanut butter and still you tried this, you'd be an instant convert. Unless, of course, you have peanut allergies. Then forget I said anything.

They have different kinds, but unfortunately I am only able to get my hands on this and the Dark Chocolate Dreams right now here in the town I live in, but going to Cheyenne next weekend so I want to pick up a couple of different kinds that I haven't tried.  THIS one though, is soooooooooooooooooo good.  The Dark Chocolate Dreams one is OK, but I am still only on my 1st jar of it.  The Bee's Knee's, I go through that a lot faster than I should :O)




LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. these too!  Rice chips!   Phote Credit:  Me
Favorite Flavor (so far):  Cheddar
Ranch is OK; Would definitely buy them again, GREAT with the dill and greek yogurt dip I make

Still on the hunt for the Cracked Pepper and Sea Salt!

Yes they have chemicals, but hey we aren't perfect  :O)
Definitely one of my favorite 'cheats'!




1 comment:

Karen Seal said...

So much deliciousness packed into one post! Love Nuun (strawberry lemonade is my fav) and PB& Co! Yum!'