Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Hoodie!


Got this hoodie off of Etsy!  If you haven't checked out Etsy for some 
cute runner girl items, you should!  
 
 
What I especially liked is that I loved the saying but it was on a tank, and I really wanted it on the shirt you see there.  Let's face it in Nebraska its 9 months of Fall and Winter and a short 3 months of tank top wearing weather.  So I sent an email to the vendor, she immediately wrote back and said sure!  I can do that!  Great customer service and it shipped within a few days.  Came nicely wrapped in tissue along with a personal note with a bible verse on it.
 
The top is cut for a womans shape although the pic above doesnt really relay that so I thought I would mention it.
 
Just love love love her shop!
Check her out!

1 comment:

Karen Seal said...

How cute!!! I love it!