Friday, April 12, 2013

Google Reader We Will Miss You

In case you haven't heard, Google Reader is going bye-bye some time in the next couple of months.

After trying a few different blog feed readers out there, I finally settled in on Bloglovin'  - Click that Follow button right over there ------->

It allowed for a direct import of all the blogs I follow from both my accounts, which made it seamless and oh so easy to switch over, so make the switch now before Google Reader goes away for good and you miss the opportunity to have the import done.

Having to re-set up all those blogs would be tedious indeed.

And besides, I start Chicago Marathon training again here as soon as I am done with Colfax mid-May, and I'm going to be posting more and more.

Promise.  Pinky swear.

And in case anyone is wondering what the weather has been like here the past couple of days...this should give you an idea...


1 comment:

Karen Seal said...

I'm on Bloglovin, too! :0)
Hope the snow lets up for y'all soon!