Friday, May 23, 2014

Here We Go Again :O)


 
Yesterday I was adding up my Houstons and I have done 4 full Chevron Houston marathons and 3 Aramco Half Marathons.
 
I need one more full and 2 more half's before I can just register every year without having to have a HARRA guaranteed spot (or via lottery as I did last year from Nebraska).  They now have the legacy for the half marathoners which is kinda cool.
 
I still don't know if I am actually going to do the full in January...or drop to the half.  I have some time to ponder it.  I meant what I said when I said no more fulls but after that Chicago fiasco last October AND the fact that I am now back in Houston where training is so much more enjoyable ... I dont know.
 
I also registered for the 5K the day before.  I sure liked getting the 3 medals especially the HUUUUUUUUUUUGE one for doing the double this past January.
 
*********************************
 
I have SO much to write, so many topics I honestly don't know where to start.  I'll figure it out though...and Melissa thanks for waiting around for me to start back up ;o)

No comments: