Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!! Gobble! Gobble!

 
Staying in NE for the Thanksgiving holiday but only because I will be home in December, January, and again in February.
 
It's obviously cold as hell here (a bit warmer this week tho; no single digits!), snow still on the ground from LAST weeks snows...but other than that, things are just moving along.
 
I am getting in 6 days of either running, running and weights, yoga, Run Club (new!  and fun!), Step, sometimes more than 1 activity in one day...I take a single day of complete rest unless my body tells me to take an extra, then I do, but right now, thats happened I think twice?

And let me just say that doing things other than RUNNING RUNNING RUNNING has made a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference in my weight and physique.  Duh.  I am SO over training for ANYTHING over 13.1 thank God. My body AND my mind thank me repeatedly.
 
Have a couple new buddies for running with, that I actually like, so thats been making life easier here...
 
Still not sure if I am running a half down near Denver in 2 weeks; I was actually thinking I need to finish Christmas shopping that same weekend to get everything shipped off to Texas in time without having to pay an arm and a leg.
 
We'll see.  It has race day sign up which I love for the singular reason of being able to monitor the weather up until the day before if need be.  You never know if snow and ice will take over and so being able to sign up last minute is great.  Close enough to just get up early, drive the 2 hours there, run, and drive home.
 
Otherwise Houston is next up.
 
I know I don't blog much, no desire really, but I am on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and thats enough sharing really...other than here at least I will post from time to time or races, current events, etc.
 
Till next time!!
 
Don't eat too much!!!
 
No really.  Don't.
 



No comments: