Monday, December 28, 2009

Saturday after the long run, was spent mostly on the couch staying warm, snuggly and watching movies.

Sunday brought yoga and was fabulous!  Felt really stretched out and back to normal.  Went to the movies and saw Up In The Air.  Great movie!  Then off to a birthday celebration where thankfully there was sushi (which I have been craving) and tons of wonderful healthy fare to nosh on.

Got up this morning, day off...and headed out for a quick run.  I have a 1.5 hour massage here at noon and doing hills this evening just seemed like a silly idea after the mind numbing experience and relaxation of a massage!  Legs felt a bit heavy today but I guess that is to be expected after all.

Also, although I havent blogged this previously, today marks day 87 of no fast food (which I never ate much of anyway, but always would indulge in Whataburger on average of 3-4 times a month), and no mexican food restaurants either.  We had fajitas on Christmas day, but still...Also sans a couple of glasses of wine and 1 vodka shot at Lights in the Heights, its been the same amount of time of consuming alcohol.  I am pretty darn proud of myself.

2010 goals post coming shortly...

No comments: